Pencil Painting Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencil Painting Network

For all artists who love to paint with all kind of pencils like colored pencils, watercolor pencils, graphite, pastel pencils and so on.

2 posters

Ann Kullberg

Iris
    Iris

Ann Kullberg Empty Ann Kullberg

Post  Iris Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Another interesting site:

http://www.annkullberg.com
    MaryEllen
    MaryEllen

Ann Kullberg Empty Re: Ann Kullberg

Post  MaryEllen Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:52 pm

You're so right, Iris! Ann Kullberg is one of my favorites. Her CP portraits are amazing! She's not only a wonderful CP artist, she's a terrific teacher and seems to be a really nice person. I subscribe to her online magazine, "From My Perspective," and would highly recommend it. I'd love to get to one of her workshops (especially one of the cruises) but so far, no luck. Maybe I'll put that on my Christmas list!

Laughing
    Iris
    Iris

Post  Iris Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:02 am

Hi MaryEllen
    that would be great, a workshop on a ship with her. I agree completely that she is a very nice person, when you have a question you get quick answers and help. I also get the FMP. I just sent her my parrot for the members' show. Looking forward to it.
    I also like Lee Hammond, but Ann is the best one especially her portraits. They look much more natural than those of Lee. So Ann is my absolute favorite! Nice to see that there is another fan bounce cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:55 am