Pencil Painting Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencil Painting Network

For all artists who love to paint with all kind of pencils like colored pencils, watercolor pencils, graphite, pastel pencils and so on.

4 posters

JUST ARRIVED

ANN ROBERTS 101

JUST ARRIVED Empty JUST ARRIVED

Post  ANN ROBERTS 101 Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi everyone

I'm pleased to say I managed to register and get into this site without the cookie problem which prevented me using Ning. Haven't had time to understand it yet but am really looking forward to meeting up with all my friends again - I missed you. Haven't time to do anything today as we are moving all our things from one of our houses to the other today - the removal men are coming at 9 am and I still have lots to pack up.(We only decided to do it on Saturday and we had weekend visitors.) cheers Very Happy bounce

Ann
    Joanie

JUST ARRIVED Empty Re: JUST ARRIVED

Post  Joanie Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 pm

So glad to see you here, Ann. I haven't seen you on PPN for a long time and was wondering what had happened to you. Hope your move goes smoothly and you get settled in so we can see some of your gorgeous paintings again! sunny bounce
    Iris
    Iris

Post  Iris Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:14 am

Hi Ann,
    so happy to see you here too. They are coming one after the other. And hopefully we are all together again in a little while. So take care while moving! Looking forward to read and see from you!
    Hugs
    Iris
    Gerri
    Gerri

Post  Gerri Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 am

Hey Ann, glad to see you here! I didn't know that you were having trouble with Ning, I thought maybe you had gone on a trip or something. I always wondered if you finished that wip you had started from Peter Weatherill's site?

Hope your move goes smoothly.
    ANN ROBERTS 101

Post  ANN ROBERTS 101 Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 am

Hi Joanie, Gerri and Iris

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I had a real problem with Ning so in one way it is fortunate for me that the site changed.

House move (just next door) went well with 2 very nice strong hard working young men carrying the heavy furniture and boxes. Both houses and surrounding land are on the market as one package, so hopefully we will be moving again sometime soon.

I haven't found my way around the site yet - I have an exhibition submission date of 21st June for which I have 5 pictures to finish and 2 to start - so I am very busy. Things should get easier after that.

Gerri - No I didn't do anymore to the Peter Wetherill picture - I still have it in a folder and will do it some time. Did you finish yours? Have you posted it here?

Janet Pantry asked what happened to the old site so I sent her a link - so she may register too. I receive her blog emails and some of her work is amazing.

Bye for now

Ann Laughing bounce cheers
    Gerri
    Gerri

Post  Gerri Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 am

Hi Ann,

Glad to hear that your move went well.

No, I never did do the Peter Weatherill picture, only got as far as copying the line drawing, like you, it's in a folder. I'm looking forward to seeing your new work when you have time to post it.

That's good that you gave Janet the link, after we lost everything on the old site, we had no way to contact the members and let them know what had happened. Martina put a link to this site on the main page for a while, but when the site was permanently removed, that was it, so those who never saw it will hopefully find us by doing a google search if they're interested. This site is so different from the old one, but I'm sure we'll all get used to it.

Take care,
    Gerri

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:21 pm